Ph: +91-9493449686 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate about making things happen, committed to putting the right person in the right role, and helping the candidates and clients to achieve their vision and goals.
Enjoy learning new businesses and meeting new people, and an extensive and ever increasing network of connections.
As a trusted advisor to the clients and candidates and frequently works on roles that are confidential and complex. Together with the team, ensures that all assignments are delivered to the highest standards.
Believe in life-long learning and taking on new challenges.
- Highly skilled recruiting professional with 8+years of experience in IT Recruitment and Consulting.
- Proficient in recruiting techniques like Networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Blogs etc.) and Internet based recruiting tools.
- Good Negotiation and Closure skills with strong emphasis on Client/Candidate Relationship management.
- Good experience with Vendor Management System (VMS) portals and Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Write specific client job descriptions; prepare candidate profile specification, place recruitment advertisements job boards.
- Involved in US – IT Staffing process for hiring consultants on different tax terms like Corp to Corp, 1099 and W2.
- Experience in communicating with the employers and consultants/candidates over the phone and through emails.
- Experienced in handling various agreements involved in recruiting life-cycle.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with effective communication and leadership skills.
- O/S: Windows 2000/NT/XP/7, MS-Dos, UNIX.
- Programming Languages: C, C++, HTML, CSS and Java
- Applications: MS-Office
CompuGain Solutions April 2015- April 2016
Lead Recruiter – US Professional Services
- Assigning the Job orders to recruiters through Jobdiva.
- Helping team members on sourcing, finding the best candidates in the market.
- Responsible for team success by implementing and monitoring individual and group objectives and targets.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to in a professional way.
- Handling Accounts through VMS like College board and FINRA..
- Attended client meetings and documented the information from client about the requirements coming from specific accounts and worked accordingly with team.
- Working closely with Account Managers to process the candidates for specific accounts.
- Has given training to recruiters on LinkedIn and helped them find profiles through LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Worked on VMS tools like Beeline, Econometrics and Fieldglass.
Harman Connected Services [Symphony Teleca / Aditi Technologies]June 2014 – April 2015
Senior Technical Recruiter
Aditi Technologies is an IT company, headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, United States with the largest center in Bangalore, India. Aditi was acquired by Symphony Teleca in April 2014.
My experience in Aditi is an amazing one. I am given full freedom, ownership for my areas so that I can do my best in that (very few companies have this). I have been part of the MS Team. We have lots of smart people around to learn from and lots of fun in office that makes it easy to achieve work-life balance, while creating a good impact.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Senior Recruiter with Aditi Technologies working on Microsoft Vendor Positions and other clients like Zonar, WE, GE Health Care.
- Helping Junior members in the team to understand requirements and the recruiting process of Microsoft.
- Supported Skype, MSR, MSIT, HALO, Xbox and OSG teams within Microsoft for their recruitment needs.
- Active Recruitment for Microsoft Contract Roles
- Source and recruit candidates across a variety of Skill sets like SDE, SDET, Program Managers, Lab Engineers, Software Architects, Database Admins and Developers.
- Scheduling Interviews with the client.
- Assisting the candidates till on boarding.
- Experience in working with ATS Systems like Bullhorn.
ProKarma Softech Ltd April 2011- June 2014
Sr. Executive-Talent Acquisition (Sr. Recruiter)
ProKarma is a full service company offering IT Services & Solutions, IT Outsourcing Services, BPO Services, Utility Management, Procurement Management, and Software Products. The company’s clients include industry leaders in healthcare, insurances, transportation, entertainment and retail. The company has established offices in Omaha , Denver , Portland , New Jersey, Seattle, Sacramento, Pleasanton, Columbus, Houston and Hyderabad, Chennai; India, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I was the first employee to be hired for US – Talent Acquisition team at offshore (Hyderabad) office. Responsible for developing and creating new procedures, guidelines and responsibilities for this position. I assisted the company in recruiting new team members, Interviewed, brought, and led on recruiters raising the staffing team from just me to a team of half a dozen others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building a diverse team of recruiting professionals in a high volume environment to handle contract, contract-to-direct, and direct hire requirements in the Information Technology
- Daily operations are managing the recruiting team, monitoring performance against targets, developing & implementing recruiting methodologies, managing subcontractor/vendor relationships, contractual negotiations, etc.
- Conducted performance reviews on a weekly basis and report to the concerned manager
- Screening, short listing and validating resumes as per client requirement.
- Negotiate billing rates and contract terms/conditions with the associate vendor companies for the candidates.
- Submitting the profile after a thorough screening and reference-checking candidates prior to being submitted to the client and co-ordinate with the sales person and the candidate to schedule interviews.
- Work on replacements positions and other important client requirements where existing consultants doesn’t fit the position.
- Negotiate with vendors and consultants (H1, GC, Citizens) on pay rates and benefits.
- Touch base with consultants and vendors on interview schedules.
- Recruited consultants on various technologies like eCommerce (ATG and WCS), ETL Tools, Reporting Tools, ERPs, Databases, Java/J2ee,.Net, Oracle pl/sql, Mobile (Android, BlackBerry and iOS), BA, QA, PM.
- Potential candidate sourcing from job portals (Monster, Dice, Career builders, Tech-Fetch/Corp – Corp, Hot Jobs, LinkedIn, Zip Recruiter, Zoom Info) and internal data base. etc.
- Job Postings and Resume Screening
- Hired consultants on W2 for our direct clients and in-house projects.
- Responsible for submitting, updating and maintaining Vendor Management System (VMS) portals and Application Tracking System (ATS).
- Providing support for in-house recruitment.
- Providing training to new Employees.
nLeague Software Solutions June 08- April 2011
nLeague Software Solutions PVT LTD is a staffing firm specialized consulting, based in Alpharetta, GA. nLeague offers solutions and services in the areas of B2B/EAI Integration, Service oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include recruiting, evaluating and testing potential technical employees according to the needs of the clients.
- Sourcing, Screening, short listing, negotiating the rates and doing the final submission to the clients.
- Use different resources for sourcing- Portals, Vendors, Groups, Database, References, Instant Messengers etc.
- Identify and Recruit IT candidates, conduct initial phone screen, submit qualified candidates to open job orders via Vendor Management System (VMS) and to the Account Executives.
Karani Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Dec 07 – April 08
Karani Infotech Inc. is a staffing firm specialized in strategic consulting, based in Atlanta, GA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing client requirements to interview candidates to ensure that all submittals are of the highest caliberand closest fit to the client’s needs
- Source the perfect resumes according to the client requirement from job sites like monster, dice, hot jobs, career builder, local database.
- Review resumes, interview candidates by phone, Email the job description, checking his/her Communication and Technical skills set up technical screens, conduct reference checks and negotiate salaries.
- Submitting the candidate to the client with contact details, availability, % if travel, visa status, rate, years of experience, grading the technical skills.
- Follow up the progress of submission and update it to the consultants.
- Bachelor of Technology (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from JNT University, Hyderabad-(2003-2007).
- PG Diploma in Aviation Management and International Law.
Name: Mohammed Khaja Nasiruddin.
Date of Birth: 19-04-1985.
Marital Status: Single.
Sex : Male.
Languages Known: English ,Hindi, Urdu and Telugu.